I recently read an article from Woman's Day entitled, "14 Signs that your Marriage is headed for divorce." Take a look at the list they came up with.
1. You've uncoupled. (The meaning of this is kind of vague and could mean lots of things. But basically, you are not close. This could happen for many reasons.)
2. One partner refuses refuses to try.
3. Lack of respect in the relationship.
4. You're no longer a team. (This one sounds a lot like number 1.)
5. An unfaithful spouse keeps his ex-lover as a friend. (This one stinks!)
6. No compromising in terms of each other's wants and needs.
7.One is a serial cheater. (Possible deal breaker).
8. You disagree about having children.
9. No longer communicate with each other.
10. Fall off in frequency and quality of intimacy.
11. Fighting more frequently than normal in the past (what is normal?)
12. Either party spends too much time on the computer.
13. Change in manner in which your spouse handles money.
14. One partner daydreams about being single or with someone other than the other spouse.
I have been recently going through some of our success stories in the files. You know, there is not ONE of these "signs" that a marriage is headed for divorce that F.W. hasn't been able to help turn around into an extraordinary success. Not one "sign" has proven to have gone "too far" to be saved. Over the years, all of these problems have come to our attention with one woman or another.
The power of the timeless principles in Fascinating Womanhood are truly amazing. Even if you just begin to practice, F.W. will start to make a big difference in your relationship. There is no guarantee, but if you read any of these above problems and think it's too late, please know there are women who have overcome these challenges and have gone on to have romantic, devoted marriages.
Study basic Fascinating Womanhood principles with emphasis on understanding men, making him number one, reclaiming femininity and emphasizing the differences between you and him. As you also add charm and character development you will see a powerful impact on both of you as you work on yourself.
~ By DAF